Ms. Tran has over 15 years experience as a litigator. Her practice focusses on complex litigation with emphasis on business litigation, employment practices and professional liability.
Ms. Tran’s experience also includes real estate and product warranty litigation, as well as appellate work in state and federal courts. Ms. Tran has represented a wide variety of private and public entities, both large and small, in all stages of the litigation process from initial case assessment, to trial and through the appellate process.
Ms. Tran has also litigated class action matters in the employment and insurance context.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Product Liability and Warranty Litigation
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 1999)
- Dean's List, 1997-1998
- International Law Review Editor, 1998
- International Law Review Staff, 1997
- University of California at Riverside (B.A., Cum Laude 1996)
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Vietnamese American Bar Association