Garrett & Tully attorneys represent cities, counties, municipalities, and other public sector entities on a full range of critical issues.
Municipal and Public Entity representation requires special legal knowledge and judgment as well as expertise in the operation of public entities and agencies and how they interact with the private sector.
Our experience in employment relations, ADA, professional liability, complex real estate, and other matters allows us to provide valuable insight on any public law issue and effectively develop cost effective solutions.
Our attorneys are experienced in representing municipalities and public entities on the following issues, among others:
- Local Government Counsel
- Ethics and Conflict of Interest Issues, including the Brown Act
- Employment Law
- Wage and Hour, Including Prevailing Wage
- Real Estate
- Land Use and Zoning
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- California Public Records Act
- Policy Review and Preparation
- Ordinance Review and Preparation
- Resolution Review and Preparation