Ms. Natalia Greene is admitted to practice in California and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Ms. Greene earned her Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude from the University of California at Los Angeles and her Juris Doctor from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. She was a Phi Beta Kappa and a recipient of the Crispus Wright Scholarship Award and the Wiley W. Manual Award for Pro Bono Legal Services. Ms. Greene was named a Southern California Rising Star for 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. Ms. Greene's experience includes business litigation and accounting malpractice liability, including matters involving the SEC, the PCAOB and other administrative agencies. Ms. Greene represents a wide variety of clients from national and regional firms to small or single-owner professional firms. She has successfully resolved numerous cases in favor of clients throughout various stages of dispute from pre-litigation through dispositive motions and trial. She has also effectively assisted clients in informally resolving disputes involving very contentious parties, and various high-profile disputes.
In addition to being a licensed attorney, Ms. Greene holds a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Areas of Practice:
- Complex Business Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Accountants' Liability
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- University of Southern California (J.D.)
- Recipient: Wiley W. Manual Award for Pro Bono Legal Services
- Recipient: Crispus Wright Scholarship
- Latino Law Students Association, Vice President and Member
- Black Law School Association, Member
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., Magna Cum Laude)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean's List
Publications & Presentations:
- Presenter at the AICPA, Forensic & Valuation Services Section, “Communicating Your Report,” 2021
- "Mitigating Accountant Liability; and Recent Claims Trends Impacting the Profession"
- "Managing the Risk of Everyday Practice"
- Guest Presenter at The Graziado School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University on Case Studies Involving Claims of Accounting Malpractice
- Guest Presenter at The University of California, Santa Barbara on Legal Issues Accountants Face and Accountant Liability Cases
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Bar of the Central District of California
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel - Board Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association