Ani Grigoryan is an associate attorney in the Pasadena office of Garrett & Tully with practice areas in title insurance and real estate litigation. Ms. Grigoryan graduated from the University of California Los Angeles with a bachelor’s degree in Evolutionary Biology and received her Juris Doctor from University of West Los Angeles. While in law school, Ms. Grigoryan worked full time at a civil litigation firm where she gained first-hand experience in all aspects of litigation.
Prior to joining Garrett & Tully, Ms. Grigoryan handled variety of cases involving general civil litigation, contract disputes, medical malpractice, elder abuse, wrongful death, premises liability, products liability, and catastrophic injuries in state and federal courts.
Ms. Grigoryan is admitted to practice in California and before the United States District Court for the Central and Eastern District of California.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- University of West Los Angeles College of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of California Los Angeles – Bachelors of Science (B.S.), Evolutionary Biology
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Department of Real Estate
- Armenian Bar Association
- Citrus Valley Association of Realtors
- Armenian, Spanish, Russian