Ms. Anim-Appiah is an associate in the Pasadena office of Garrett & Tully. Her practice areas include product liability and warranty litigation, business litigation, real estate litigation, and title insurance. She also has experience in personal injury, subrogation, employer defense, and appeals before the California Department of Insurance.
Ms. Anim-Appiah graduated cum laude from The College of Idaho with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Economy and Spanish. She attended Pepperdine University School of Law, where she served on the editorial board for the Journal of the National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary and participated in a number of organizations. Ms. Anim-Appiah completed a legal internship in London, United Kingdom, as part of the Pepperdine University School of Law London Program. She graduated in 2014 with a Juris Doctorate degree and a certificate in International & Comparative Law.
Areas of Practice:
- Product Liability and Warranty Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Title Insurance
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Dean's List (Fall 2011)
- CALI Award in Torts I
- National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary Staff Member (2012-2013), and Literary Citation Editor (2013-2014)
- The College of Idaho (B.A., 2010)