Ms. Natalia Greene was admitted to practice in California and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Ms. Greene earned her Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude from the University of California at Los Angeles and her Juris Doctor from the University of Southern California. She was Phi Beta Kappa and the recipient of the Crispus Wright Scholarship Award and the Wiley W. Manual Award for Pro Bono Legal Services. Ms. Greene has also been named a Southern California Rising Star for 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
Ms. Greene's experience includes business litigation, legal malpractice liability and accounting malpractice liability, including matters involving the SEC, the PCAOB and other administrative agencies.
In addition to being a licensed attorney, Ms. Greene holds a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Areas of Practice:
- Complex Business Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Accountants' Liability
- Legal Malpractice
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- University of Southern California (J.D.)
- Recipient: Wiley W. Manual Award for Pro Bono Legal Services
- Recipient: Crispus Wright Scholarship
- Latino Law Students Association, Vice President and Member
- Black Law School Association, Member
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., Magna Cum Laude)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean's List
Publications & Presentations:
- "Mitigating Accountant Liability; and Recent Claims Trends Impacting the Profession"
- "Managing the Risk of Everyday Practice"
- Guest Presenter at The Graziado School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University on Case Studies Involving Claims of Accounting Malpractice
- Guest Presenter at The University of California, Santa Barbara on Legal Issues Accountants Face and Accountant Liability Cases
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel - Board Member
- CPA/Law Society of Ventura County
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association