Mr. Brian Ludeke is a senior associate in the Westlake Village office of Garrett & Tully.
His practice focuses on business litigation issues. He has considerable experience in law and motion practice, litigation and discovery, and appellate issues.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Professional Liability
- Title Insurance
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., cum laude 2006)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Arizona (B.S., 2000)
- Business Administration-Marketing
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Surfers Healing-- Aquatic therapy for children with autism.
- Jimmy Miller Memorial Foundation/Wounded Warrior Battalion-- Therapeutic surfing with injured combat veterans.
- Premier Medical Management Systems, Inc. v. California Ins. Guarantee Assn. (2008) 163 Cal. App. 4th 550 Daniels v. Robbins (2010) 182 Cal. App. 4th
- United States Marine Corps 1993-1997